Friday, April 8, 2011

Flower Girl Basket

Whew!  I feel like I'm in a wedding whirlwind right now.  
I had my second dress fitting this afternoon!  I love my dress!  
But I still need to find a bustier and earrings to go with it. I decided that I'm not 
going to wear a necklace.

Last night I checked one more thing off my to-do list-- the flower girl basket!



I bought the pre-made basket at Hobby Lobby for $12 {with a 40% off coupon, of course}.



Then, I took the weird, ugly knot-bows off of it.  I just pulled them off-- nothing fancy.


This is where my lack of photos comes in.  I made a bow with 2 inch white, satin ribbon and glued it to the basket with hot glue.  Then, I took the silk pink peony, glued the rhinestone button to the center, and glued it on top of the bow.  Pretty simple and for less than $20!


5 comments:

  1. i love it! where did you get the rhinestone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! :)

    @ vintage modern bride, I got the rhinestone button at JoAnn Fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness how did you make that flower?? please share!! info@lauraandchristopher.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...