Saturday, February 5, 2011

I ♥ Etsy

I'm not ambitious, nor talented, enough to DIY everything for the wedding, which is why I'll be turning to Etsy! :)

I already put down a deposit for our custom cake topper from Lynn's Little Creations.

I plan on purchasing a custom embroidered wedding dress label.
This will be my "something blue".

I love the thumb print guestbook tree idea, but I don't want my guests to get their thumbs all inked up. {Plus, after thinking about it, I think it's somewhat strange to finger print your guests.} So, I found this compromise on Etsy. It's a guestbook tree with self-adhesive leaves. Guests sign the leaves, and then place them on the tree.



I'm going to jump on the hair flower band wagon. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the tree! I agree with the ink. We had to ink our thumbs at a wedding and all nice everyone had green thumbs. There was also only finger food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. all great things!! I really like that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair flower. Looks stunning on and in photos. So fun planning a wedding!

    <3, New Follower
    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love three idea but signing leaves instead. I may steal that for my vow renewal! Love your ideas here and on your other blog.
    Let me know if you decide to to the embroidered monogram for inside your dress. I have a machine and would love to try it for you.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...