Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Going to Oprah!


I've been trying to get tickets to the Oprah show lately. Especially since it's her last season, and I live only a couple hours from Chicago.

Last week I applied for last minute tickets for a taping featuring Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. Today my cell phone rang, but the caller ID said "unavailable" so I let it go to voicemail. A minute later I get an email from the Oprah show asking if I'm available this Friday for the taping featuring Jennifer Aniston and for the screening of her new movie, Just Go With It, the evening before.

{After screaming and calling Natalie} I replied as fast as I could.

When I got home from work I got an email that began, "Thanks for the information. You and your guests are now confirmed for the 1/28 A taping of the Oprah Winfrey Show with Jennifer Aniston."

I called Natalie, screaming. She could barely understand what I was saying. After a while she told me to slow down and talk in "human speech".
Then I called Kait, screaming.

So, on Thursday Natalie, Kait, and I will be going to a private screening of Just Go With It {popcorn and drinks provided!}. Then, on Friday morning we'll be up bright and early to go to the morning taping of the Oprah show.

I'm SUPER excited! OMG, I'm going to be seeing Oprah AND Jennifer Aniston in the FLESH!

Now I just have to decide on my outfit!

7 comments:

  1. Super jealous!! Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Enjoy!!! Post about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!! I'll have to record this one.
    Do you know where your seats are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm so excited! No, they assign seats at check-in (ie they see how you're dressed).

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are totally welcome!! that is soooo cool! im super jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! So jealous!! What a great experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh I am sooooo jealous! What an amazing amazing experience for you. Oprah is such a fabulous woman.

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...