Monday, September 27, 2010

Wedding Cake Toppers

There are so many choices! I just can't decide! I'm not huge a fan of the traditional cake topper. However, if there was one in the family and it was a tradition to pass it down I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to use it. Hmmm... maybe I should start my own tradition. Anyway, I've found some cute and interesting cake toppers while on the quest to find my own.

I've come across traditional cake toppers with a twist on Etsy. Most can be custom designed to look like the bride and groom. The downside: the price-tag.




I've found cute, whimsical cake toppers.




I've founds tons of love bird-inspired cake toppers (one of my considerations).






And of course, the monogram wedding cake topper. Most I've seen are DIY by the lovely ladies from theknot. Many of them get their letters from Crafty Eddy. Crafty Eddy, Edward Reitler, lives in Georgia and makes various wood creations. He doesn't have a website, but you can contact him directly at craftyeddy@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...